Limited Edition Bronze Sculpture (50 H x 84 W x 10 In) ****
- Sculpture: Bronze
- Size: 50 H x 84 W x 10 in
- Quantity of Limited Edition: 1799 sculptures
- Price: check the price list for limited editions
Request a Sales Tax Refund: If you qualify for tax exempt status, you can request a tax refund for products sold by our company. Submit your tax exemption documentation for the state to which your items shipped by e-mail in order to receive a refund of any sales tax.
1 EUR = 1.14 USD (as of OCT 29, 2018)
***For the highest Limited Edition. For USA buyers, you can look up your state sales tax at this website.
Pay by PayPal + Credit Cards
Important Scheduled Dates - Pre-order NOW!
Should you have any questions, please contact us.
- On June 2017, bronze sculpture will be ready in production. Pre-order is available now. It will be ready to ship in average 6 to 8 weeks. The minimum deposit is 10% is required once we confirm your pre-order. Pre-orders are covered by our Pre-Order Policy and can be reviewed, updated, or canceled at any time before pre-order items are in production.
- Including Shipment & Handling fee and standard installation. For USA buyers, you can look up your state sales tax at this website.
- A credit card is required for pre-order, but your card will not be charged until your order is shipped or the product is made available for download. However, an authorization hold or small temporary charge may be placed on your credit or debit card as a result of your pre-order. Note that we can't charge your card and complete your order if your card expires between the date you pre-ordered the item and the date the item becomes available. Please ensure that your billing and contact information is current at all times. Pre-orders are covered by our Pre-Order Policy and can be reviewed, updated, or canceled at any time before pre-order items are released.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Claim Your Place in History!
a. Once the standard installation is completed, those buyers would receive an email invitation link to The Global Gallery Wall of Peace. There they would click a few buttons to easily design their own brick that would be placed in the wall as part of their legacy. The brick would contain the following:
b. Their Name
c. Their City
d. Their Country
e. Their Flag
f. Their Sentence of Peace
All Sculpture Buyer's Bonuses!
Bonus #2: With each milestone, the sculpture buyer with the winning Sentence of Peace would receive $US 50,000.
Bonus #3: With each milestone, the sculpture buyer with the winning Sentence of Peace would receive $US 50,000 to support a positive community empowerment cause of their choice.